According to the study, the global pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market was $855.2 million in 2021 and is projected to reach $2.55 billion by 2031.
The following factors are responsible for the increase in demand for pharmaceutical aseptic transfer:
- Rapid expansion of the pharmaceutical industry
- Significant rise in investment in the pharmaceutical industry
- Implementation of stringent regulations for drug approval processes
- Growing demand for automated products for aseptic transfer processes
The detailed study is a compilation of 27 market data tables and 226 figures spread through 270 pages.
Check out the detailed table of content here → https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=1344type=toc
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic led to pharmaceutical companies investing heavily in RD and ramping up production of potentially life-saving drugs for COVID-19. The unprecedented demand for these drugs and the urgency to cater to the demand within a short span of time led to higher demand for the maintenance of an aseptic environment in order to ensure regulatory compliance and faster time-to-market. However, the trade and travel restrictions amidst the COVID-19 pandemic placed a higher burden on the supply chain, with the procurement of components and systems becoming more challenging.
Overall, while the supply side was negatively impacted, especially during the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic, the significantly high demand for aseptic solutions offset the negative impact and led to positive growth of the market in 2020 and 2021.
Global Pharmaceutical Aseptic Transfer Market Segmentation
Existing Competitive Landscape
The companies that are profiled have been selected based on primary research inputs gathered from network of industry experts and analyzing company coverage, product portfolio, and market penetration.
Some of the prominent established names in this market are:
• ABC Transfer SAS
• ATS Automation Tooling Systems, Inc.
• Azbil Corporation
• Castus GmbH Co. KG
• ChargePoint Technology
• Dover Corporation
• EnPro Industries, Inc.
• Entegris Inc.
• Ezi-Dock Systems Ltd.
• Getinge AB
• ILC Dover LP
• JCE Biotechnology
• Sartorius AG
• Single Use Support GmbH
Recent Developments in Global Pharmaceutical Aseptic Transfer Market
• In June 2022, ChargePoint Technology acquired a single-use product and accessory manufacturer, Terracon.
• In January 2022, ChargePoint Technology accelerated expansion to enhance services in the U.S. market.
• In June 2022, Getinge AB launched its DPTE-EXO with sleeveless DPTE-BetaBag. This alpha port ensures automated aseptic transfer and assists in enhancing operational proficiency.
• In November 2021, Getinge AB extended its presence in Vietnam by forming its legitimate unit, Getinge Vietnam.
• In November 2021, Sartorius AG expanded its production capacities in France for storage and further innovation to meet the rising demands of the pharmaceutical industry.
• In September 2021, Sartorius AG expanded its manufacturing facilities in China in biological drug discovery, process development, testing, and validation to meet growing local customer demand.
• In March 2021, Arcline Investment Management acquired ChargePoint Technology to fuel an increased global presence.
• In January 2021, Getinge AB expanded the production capacity of its DPTE BetaBags in the U.S. by establishing the manufacturing of these BetaBags at its site in Merrimack, New Hampshire.
• In December 2020, Pall Corporation established a strategic partnership with Single Use Support GmbH to distribute the RoSS SHELL platform of the company globally.
• In June 2020, ABS Transfer SAS raised $3.2 million (€3 million), in the series A funding round led by Go Capital, along with Bpifrance and the regional government of Centre-Val de Loire.
Demand – Drivers and Limitations
Following are the drivers for the global pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market:
• Rapid Expansion of the Pharmaceutical Industry
• Significant Rise of Investment in the Pharmaceutical Industry
• Implementation of Stringent Regulations for Drug Approval Processes
• Growing Demand for Automated Products for Aseptic Transfer Processes
The market is expected to face some limitations too due to the following challenges:
• Complex Development Cycle of Aseptic Transfer Systems and Requirement of Large Capital Investment for Installation
• Lack of Skilled Personnel
• Growing Preference for Refurbished Equipment
Why Should You Buy the Report?
This exclusive report on the global pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market will help in the following ways:
- Aid in the development of advanced pharmaceutical aseptic transfer products
- Aid in understanding the regulatory scenario of the market in different regions
- Aid in understanding the patent trend of the market
- Aid in targeting end users for increasing the adoption of pharmaceutical aseptic transfer products
- Support in analyzing the market opportunities
- Help to understand the competitive positioning of the key companies in the market
Request a FREE sample of this report here → https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=1344type=download
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market?
- What are the emerging trends within the global pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market?
- What is the global pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market segmentation by system type, usability, transfer type, region, and end user?
- How is each segment of the global pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market expected to grow during the forecast period, and what is the anticipated revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2031?
- What are the significant developmental strategies implemented by the major players in order to sustain in the competitive market, and what are the key regulatory bodies controlling the entry of aseptic transfer products to the market?
- Who are the leading players with significant offerings to the global pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market, and what is the current market dominance for each of these leading players?
- What is the expected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) expected to be witnessed by the leading players in the market during the forecast period 2022-2031, and which system type is anticipated to have the most promising growth?
- Who are the key manufacturers in the global pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market, and what are their contributions?
- What is the growth potential of the global pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa?
- What is the patent filing trend in the global pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market?
BIS Research Related Market Studies: