Reports and Data has recently published a novel report on global App Security market based on current market dynamics along with in depth information about industry aspects, and emerging and existing market trends throughout the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. The report offers a comprehensive assessment on market trends, market growth, drivers, restraints, growth opportunities and challenges.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2147
The global App Security market is rapidly expanding in terms of revenue in 2020 and is expected to register significantly robust revenue CAGR during the forecast period, 2021 and 2028 according to a novel report published by Reports and Data. The information and communication industry is rapidly growing over the recent past. This can be attributed to factors such as rapid advancements in ICT sector, rising concerns regarding data breaching in MNCs, hospitals, and other sectors, increasing adoption of cloud services, Internet of Things (IoT), and digitalization, and high penetration of smart devices such as laptops, smartphones, tablets, computers, and internet services. Other factors such as increasing demand for advanced solutions to manage large data, and increasing adoption of ICT services in various sectors including agriculture, finance and banking, automotive and healthcare are expected to fuel market growth going ahead.
The global App Security market is quite competitive and comprise of several regional and global market players. The report offers precise information about each market player including global position, financial standing, license agreement and product portfolio. These key players are focused on developing advanced software and security technologies, and adopting strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, RD investments, collaborations and product launches to retain their market position and strengthen product portfolio.
Hewlett Packard Enterprises, Veracode, IBM Corporation, Synopsys, Qualys, WhiteHat Security, Acunetix, Checkmarx, Trustwave, Rapid7, Contrast Security, High-Tech Bridge, Pradeo, SiteLock, and Fasoo, among others.
Furthermore, the report offers insights of the market segments based on product type, applications, end users, and geographical bifurcations.
Testing Technique Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Static Application Security Testing (SAST)
- Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST)
- Interactive Application Security Testing (IAST)
- Run-Time Application Self Protection (RASP)
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Web Application Security
- Mobile Application Security
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large enterprises
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Government and Defense
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Retail and E-commerce
- IT and Telecommunication
- Banking, Financial services, and Insurance (BFSI)
App Security Market segmentation by Region:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, South Africa, U.A.E, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Addressed In the Report:
- What is the expected market size of the global App Security market during the forecast period?
- What CAGR is the global market expected to register between 2021 and 2028?
- Which regional market is expected to register rapid CAGR throughout the forecast period?
- Which key factors are expected to boost global market growth during the forecast period?
- What are the key restraints that are expected to hamper global market growth?
- Which key players are operating the global App Security market?
- What are the key outcomes of Porter’s Five Force analysis?
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly note that we also offer report customization as per client’s need. Connect with us for additional information on customization of the report and our team will offer you the best suited report.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs